Together with prominent members of his cabinet, AMLO made the second supervision visit to the Mayan Train.
This second inspection by the head of state of the Mayan Train arises with the purpose of evaluating first-hand the progress of this significant work, which is expected to be ready for its opening in December, the same month in which the Tulum Airport, another work, will be inaugurated. emblematic of the AMLO government.
The start of the journey was at the Cancún terminal, Quintana Roo, from where the train headed towards Valladolid, in Yucatán. During this journey, the president was accompanied by prominent members of his government team.
Additionally, the trains that are part of these evaluations are assembled in Ciudad Sahagún, Hidalgo.
Are You Planning to Travel on the Mayan Train?
Along with López Obrador, the governor of Quintana Roo, Mara Lezama, also participated in the inspection. She pointed out that, after passing through Valladolid, the verification stage will conclude in Escárcega, Campeche.
Second Supervision Visit to the Mayan Train
The train left just before 11:00 in the morning, and by 12:51 it had already arrived in Valladolid, thus determining the end of the first day of this second review.
During this inspection visit to the Mayan Train, the president was accompanied by prominent figures from his administration:
- Román Meyer Falcón, head of Sedatu.
- Ariadna Montiel, in charge of the Secretaría del Bienestar.
- María Luisa Albores, in command of Semarnat.
- Diego Prieto, in charge of INAH.
- Luis Cresencio Sandoval, at the head of Sedena.
- Rosa Icela Rodríguez, head of Security.
This tour reinforces the government’s commitment to guarantee that the Mayan Train is not only a work of infrastructure, but also a project that reflects the effort and vision of comprehensive development for the Mexican southeast.
Similar news to Second Supervision Visit to the Mayan Train:
- Inauguration of Section 5 South of the Mayan Train without Reversing
- Swedish Royal Visit to the Heart of Mexico aboard the Mayan Train
- Maya Pass the Innovative Proposal for the Mayan Train
Ad by Second Supervision Visit to the Mayan Train
R. Second Supervision Visit to the Mayan Train
Not what you’re looking for?
try a search