This Sunday it was confirmed that the route of about 1,500 kilometers of the Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares, in real terms, most of which are located in acahuales.
The environmental impact caused by the mega project of the Mayan Train has been a subject of great controversy since the project was announced, but AMLO assures that it is only a campaign against the project mounted by his adversaries.
Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares, but will create 3 natural parks
Likewise, the federal president assured in his official Facebook account that 18,000 hectares will be allocated to the creation of 3 natural parks, while the banks of the roads will be planted and adorned with flowering trees, such as guayacán, maculí and flamboyán.
López Obrador pointed out that he is a person who was born and grew up in the countryside, which is why, since he was a child, he learned to care for and coexist with nature, “we are from the people” – affirms the president.
Are You Planning to Travel on the Mayan Train?
In this way, the president endorsed the commitment to care for and preserve the ecosystems in the work of the Mayan Train.
The section that he supervised during this weekend was the one from Cancun to Tulum, corresponding to section 5.
The committee that accompanied AMLO was:
- Carlos Joaquín González – Governor of Quintana Roo
- Javier May Rodríguez – FONATUR
- Luis Cresencio Sandoval González – Secretary of National Defense
- María Luisa Albores González – Environment and Natural Resources
- Román Meyer Falcón – Agrarian, Territorial and Urban Development
- Juan Pablo de Botton Falcón – Expenditures of the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit
- Diego Prieto Hernández – National Institute of Anthropology and History
- Daniel Chávez Morán – Honorary Supervisor of the Mayan Train
- Francisco Zinser González – Grupo México
- Javier Lázaro – Acciona Latin America, Grupo México
- Homero Mendoza Ruíz – X Military Region
- José Felipe Ayala Chávez – Company Tren Maya S.A. de C.V.
- Ernesto Molina Guerra – Felipe Angeles Airport
- among others…
Andrés Manuel described as pseudo-environmentalists those who support the campaign against the project, promoted by their adversaries and spokespersons.
The Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares, however, the positive impact it will have will be much greater than what some want to make the population see by distorting the information.
And you, what do you think that the Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares? We want to know your opinion in the comments.
Similar news to Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares and reforest 200,000:
- Swedish Royal Visit to the Heart of Mexico aboard the Mayan Train
- Maya Pass the Innovative Proposal for the Mayan Train
- Mayan Train has been a Success after 55 Days of Operation
Ad by Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares and reforest 200,000
R. Mayan Train will damage 100 hectares and reforest 200,000
More relevant news:
- The Great Guide of the Mayan Train is Revealed
- Mayan Train Workers are the Best in the World: AMLO
- Mayan Train Operators Complete Training
- The Second Convoy of the Mayan Train arrived in Cancun
- Section 1 of the Mayan Train at 91 percent
- Mayan Train Generates Prosperity in Quintana Roo
- Beaches and Magical Towns on Section 5 of the Mayan Train
- Mayan Train Menu: A Gastronomic Adventure in Motion
- Section 4 of the Mayan Train with 100 percent Double Track
- Mayan Train and its 6 Tourist Hotels
- Javier May leaves the Mayan Train
- Mayan Train a Majestic Construction
- Mayan Train could start engines on September 1
- First Wagon of the Mayan Train Arrives in Cancun
- Mayan Train will bring development to southeastern Mexico
- Section 4 of the Mayan Train Revitalizes Archaeological Zones
- Section 3 of the Mayan Train reports an 81 percent progress
- The Mayan Train is Built 600% Faster than similar works in other countries
- Cancun Airport and the Mayan Train at 50% in their environmental mitigation strategy
- President presents Schedule for Completion of Sections of the Mayan Train
- This will be the Long Distance Convoy of the Mayan Train
- Opening of a Museum in Chichén Itzá parallel to the Mayan Train
Not what you’re looking for?
try a search